Chaplain | Santa Fe
Responsible, as a member of the interdisciplinary team, for the provision of spiritual support and counsel consistent with patient’s, family’s or staff member’s needs, desires and belief systems. Also responsible for providing a resource group of clergy to whom specific aspects of spiritual care may be delegated in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Graduate of an accepted ministry program.
- Demonstrated ability to be open, sensitive, flexible and ecumenical.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with individuals requiring spiritual counsel, preferably in the areas of death and dying and grief.
- Must be adaptable to a variety of community settings
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
- Must possess current CPR Certification
Job Status: Full Time