Client Services Representative | Albuquerque
The Client Services Representative is responsible for interacting with the public through phone and in-office contact. Bilingual preferred (Spanish).
- Manage multiple incoming telephone lines by documenting detailed messages, responding to clients, referral sources and the general public.
- Provide information regarding agency services and assist clients with problem resolution through the effective routing of phone calls to the appropriate department or staff member.
- Assist with varied clerical assignments and special projects as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary
- Adhere to dress code
- Adhere to work schedule and maintain good punctuality and attendance record
Job Status: Full Time