Community Liaison | Santa Fe
The Community Liaison will represent Ambercare in the field with the responsibility to educate, promote, and create awareness about the unique services Ambercare offers both externally and internally.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- One-three years sales/marketing field experience, or bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, healthcare/medical experience a plus
- Knowledge of computer and internet applications.
- Ability to organize efficiently and establish priorities for job functions.
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication skills including spelling and grammar.
- Ability to handle stressful and delicate situations with tact, diplomacy, and attention to their importance.
- Must represent Ambercare in a positive and professional manner.
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
Job Status: Full Time