Home Health Admissions Coordinator | Las Cruces
Responsible for the overall coordination of the referral and admissions process. Interacts closely with facility representatives, discharge planners and other agencies to facilitate the initiation of care
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a healthcare related field; hospice and/or homecare experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and prioritize assignments
- Excellent in both written and oral communication skills, including spelling and grammar.
- Ability to handle stressful and delicate situations with tact, diplomacy, and attention to their importance.
- Ability to assist with completing admission paperwork.
- Must represent Ambercare in a positive and professional manner.
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
Job Status: Full Time