Home Health Aide | Las Cruces
The home health aide, under the direction of a Registered Nurse, provides personal care within the guidelines of the interdisciplinary team Care Plan to patients.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Certified in the State of New Mexico to provide home health aide services
- Successful completion of Ambercare home health aide competency exam and skills demonstration
- Must be able to perform physical demands of patient care including lifting and transferring of patients
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
- Must possess current CPR and First Aid Certification
Job Status: Full Time