Home Health Occupational Therapist | Silver City
The occupational therapist provides care to clients in their home accordance with the plan of care and with participation by the family, nurse or other person as necessary. All functions shall be performed in accordance with the established policies and practices of the agency. The occupational therapist reports directly to the nursing supervisor.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
- Must possess current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the committee of allied health education and accreditation of the American medical association and the American occupational therapy association or eligible for the national registration examination of the American occupational therapy association.
- Be currently registered/licensed and occupational therapist in the state in which practicing.
- Have at least one (1) years experience in acute hospital or equivalent experience.
- Have demonstrated professional behavior and appearance.
- Posses US citizenship or evidence of a valid alien work permit.
- Possess and maintain good physical and mental health including current TB testing (refer to health screening policy).
- Possess knowledge of principles and practice of occupational therapy.
- Have demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Have demonstrated ability to function in an unstructured home setting.
Job Status: Full Time