Home Health Physical Therapist | Las Cruces
The Physical Therapist plans and provides physical therapy services to the clients in their home in accordance with the plan of care and agency policies and procedures. The Physical therapist performs functions which require substantial specialized knowledge, judgment and skill based upon the principles of psychological, biological and social services and must be able to make judgments accordingly. The Physical Therapist reports directly to the DON or Administrator.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
- Must possess current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Have graduated from a Physical therapy curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Allied Health education and Accreditation of the American medical association and the physical therapy Association.
- Be currently registered/licensed as a physical therapist in the state in which you are practicing.
- Have at least one (1) year experience in an acute hospital or equivalent experience .
- Have demonstrated professional behavior and appearance.
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills.
- Possess and maintain good physical and mental health, including current TB testing (refer to health screening policy)
- Possess US citizenship or evidence of a valid alien work permit.
- Demonstrate ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Demonstrate ability to function in an unstructured home setting.
- Possess knowledge of principles and practices of physical therapy.
Job Status: Full Time