Home Health Private Duty Nurse | Albuquerque
The LPN or RN shall provide nursing care under the direction of a registered nurse in accordance with Federal, State, and local laws and within the guidelines of the state nursing act.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Have graduated from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Have current licensure as a LPN/ RN in the state of New Mexico
- Have at least one (1) year experience in an acute hospital setting or equivalent experience.
- Exhibit professional behavior and attitudes.
- Possess and maintain good physical and mental health, including current TB testing in
- accordance with the agency’s Health Screening policy.
- Demonstrate the ability to make appropriate professional judgments.
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrate successful completion of a medication test.
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
- Must possess current CPR and First Aid Certification
Job Status: Full Time