Home Health Speech Therapist, Part -Time | T or C
The speech therapist plans and provides for clients who have speech and language problems under the direction of the attending participation by the family, nurse or other reasonable person as necessary. All functions shall be performed in accordance with the plan of care and established policies and procedures of the agency. The speech therapist reports directly to the nursing supervisor.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
- Must possess current CPR and First Aid Certification
- Possess certification of clinical competence in speech from American speech, hearing association.
- Be currently licensed as speech therapist in the state in which practicing.
- Possess US citizenship or evidence of a valid alien work permit.
- Possess and maintain good physical and mental health including current TB testing (refer to health screening policy)
- Have at least one (1) years experience in an acute care setting or equivalent experience.
- Have demonstrated professional behavior and appearance.
- Have demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Possess knowledge of principles and practices of speech therapy.
- Have demonstrated ability to function in an unstructured home setting.
Job Status: Part Time