Hospice-Executive Director | Santa Fe
The Executive Director is responsible for the day-to-day management and operations of the agency and the effective and efficient use of all resources in carrying out the organization’s purpose. The Executive Director acts under the direction of CEO with full authority within the board policies, program definition and budgetary concerns.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Minimum Associate Degree in nursing, business, healthcare or a related field and a minimum of 5 years related experience (bachelors preferred).
- Minimum of at least 2 years experience in Home Healthcare or Hospice in an administrative role.
- Experienced in program administration including knowledge of healthcare policies and reimbursement practices.
- Excellent in managing human resources.
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication, including spelling and grammar.
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
Job Status: Full Time