Hospice QA Nurse | Las Cruces
The Quality Assurance Nurse is responsible for the agency achieving and maintaining compliance with all current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations and for assuring the highest degree of quality is adhered to in the care of clients. In addition, this position is responsible for providing ongoing support and training in the use of the hospice software, ensuring that the integrity of the electronic medical records remains intact.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with current, valid license to practice in state of New Mexico
- 2 years experience in administrative or quality assurance capacity preferred.
- Prior electronic medical records experience and/or training experience preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability to organize efficiently, establish priorities for work and manage concurrent work assignments in an autonomous manner.
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
- Must possess current CPR certification
Job Status: Full Time