Hospice Registered Nurse Case Manager | Albuquerque
The Registered Nurse Case Manager, as a member of the interdisciplinary team, is responsible for the provision of skilled nursing assessment, planning and provision of patient care in order to maximize the palliation of symptoms. In addition, the nurse case manager is responsible for identifying patient or family needs and providing supportive care and appropriate services in accordance with the attending physician’s orders, the interdisciplinary team plan of care, and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Minimum associate degree in nursing from an accredited school
- Possession of a current license to practice in the State of New Mexico as a registered nurse.
- Demonstrated skill in nursing practices and clinical judgments
- Ability to cope with family emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles
- Understanding of the hospice philosophy and the ability to assess and manage symptoms
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
- Must possess current CPR Certification
Job Status: Full Time