Hospice Social Worker, PRN | Alamogordo
The Hospice Social Worker is responsible for the delivery of varied social work services to patients and their families.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Masters or bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of social work
- Appropriate licensure to practice social work in the state of New Mexico
- A minimum of one (1) years’ experience in health care, hospice experience preferred.
- Understands hospice philosophy, and issues of death/dying.
- Demonstrated ability to provide individual, group or family counseling.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
- Must possess current CPR Certification
Job Status: Full Time