Patient Care Manager | Albuquerque
The Patient Care Manager is responsible for all aspects of the patient services programs consistent with Ambercare policies and procedures. The Patient Care Manager oversees the overall administration of patient care.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older
- Possession of a current license to practice as a registered professional nurse or the equivalent license and education to practice as a healthcare professional in the State of New Mexico.
- Minimum five years of varied work experience as a healthcare professional, of which at least three years must be in a healthcare position, homecare or hospice preferred, and at least two years of supervisory or managerial experience in healthcare, homecare or hospice preferred.
- Demonstrated administrative ability including knowledge of health care policies and program responsibilities.
- Experience in development of administrative policies and procedures and design of programs for compliance with state, federal, and CHAP guidelines.
- Must have a valid NM Driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation available during work hours. Vehicle must be properly registered and insured in accordance with state law.
- Must possess current CPR Certification
Job Status: Full Time