Registered Nurse, Home Health, Full-Time | Santa Fe
Home Health Registered Nurse
Ambercare has a career opportunity for you as a Registered Nurse based out of our Santa Fe office! Ambercare Home Healthcare allows patients to be more comfortable and to spend more time with family during their recovery. Ambercare elevates home healthcare standards.
Your career growth and professional development continues as a member of the interdisciplinary team, responsible for the provision of skilled nursing assessment and provision of patient care to maximize the palliation of symptoms.
The goal of our interdisciplinary team is to assist patients in returning to a prior level of functioning by paying careful attention and providing specialized care to ensure excellent patient recovery. Ambercare nurses are committed to helping patients recover as fast and as pleasantly as possible. Work for the 3rd largest private company in the State of New Mexico rated by full time New Mexico employees. Where we just don’t just say we value our employees it is a part of our core values! Work for the only employee-owned Healthcare agency in the State of New Mexico where your career development is truly our top priority.
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- provide skilled nursing assessment and implement patient care as directed by attending physician
- obtain data on physical, psychological, social, and spiritual factors that may impact patient and family's needs and initiate intervention by other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- initiate communication with attending physician, other interdisciplinary staff members, and other agencies for coordinating optimal care.
- effectively utilize resources to assist in meeting the patient’s needs
- perform therapeutic, preventative, and rehabilitative nursing procedures as directed by the attending physician.
Skills / Requirements
As a Registered Nurse you will have:
- minimum associate degree in nursing from an accredited school
- possession of a current license to practice in the State of New Mexico
- demonstrated skill in nursing practices and clinical judgements.
- ability to cope with family emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles.
- must have a valid NM Driver's license
- Must haver reliable transportation during work hours
- Must possess current CPR and First Aid Certification
Pay: $66,000 to $80,000/year
This position is competitively compensated based on the applicants qualifications. We offer a comprehensive compensation package including medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, 401K benefits, participation in the Employee Stock Ownership Program, generous PTO and mileage and a company issued cell phone. Work for the only Health Care employee owned agency in the State of New Mexico. Ambercare offers a competitive salary, where your professional and personal growth is our priority!
Job Status: Full Time